Showing Collections: 121 - 150 of 860
Includes yearbooks for 1931, 1935, 1939, 1944, 1945, 1947 and 1948 and a photograph of the school orchestra from the 1926-1927 school year.
Includes projects files, photographs, files on Women's Memorial, publications, etc. This collection is unprocessed.
Photograph of Class of 1909.
Includes reports, teacher assignments, diploma returns and attendance records.
Includes miscellaneous correspondence, etc. of the Brattle Street Church. Includes a diagram of pews with names of owners.
Photographs and negatives of bridges and ferries. Subjects include views of City bridge, ferry, and pier facilities before, during, and after repairs, views of fire boats and ferry boats moored at these facilities, and views of motor vehicles involved in accidents damaging these facilities.
Subject files and miscellaneous records documenting the work of the Bridge and Ferry Division of the Public Works Department. Also includes a sampling of log books for three bridges.
Constitutes a historical summary of each structure at the time compiled, with the earliest and latest construction work being 1839-1922. Composed on 5"x8" cards and alphabetically arranged by geographic name, usually a street or water body associated with the structure. Base information was derived from research done in the City Documents and City Council Minutes, and annotated as alterations and repairs were made.
Bridge inspection reports completed as part of a Federal Emergency Relief project in 1935.
Includes yearbooks for 1938, 1944, 1950, 1954-1956, 1960, 1970-1974, 1977-1979, 1982, 1984-1985, 1987-1988; school newsletter "Towers" from 1961; two diplomas from the class of 1915; and a framed copy print of the class of 1921.
Photographs of city buildings, capital projects, etc. used in budget reports.
Includes copies of annual budget recommendations, operating budgets and other reports.
The license allows a person to perform certain types of construction work in the City. In most cases, it's illegal to perform certain types of construction work without a license. Includes applications for license and registration from circa 1940-1990 arranged alphabetically by last name.
Printed volumes of legislation relating to buildings for the years 1886, 1887, 1892, 1895, 1901, 1915, 1921, 1944, 1954, 1962, 1964 and 1970.
Includes incoming and outgoing correspondence of the Building Commissioner and Assistant Commissioner. This collection is unprocessed.
Subject files of the Building Commissioner. Includes correspondence, reports, plans, etc.
Building Commissioner's Bulletins relating to approvals for use of new building products. Includes bulletins #101-#184.
Annual report of the Building Department from 1939.
Includes the stub and section 3 endorsed by superintendent of cemetery or crematory for burial permits issued from 1988-2012.
- Photographs 105
- Minutes (Records) 45
- Annual reports 40
- Streets 39
- Correspondence 29
- Municipal government -- Massachusetts -- Boston 28
- Public buildings 28
- Public schools 27
- Yearbooks 27
- Licenses 25
- Finance, Public 24
- Public housing 24
- Municipal finance 22
- Municipal officials and employees 22
- Litigation 21
- Schools 21
- Housing authorities 20
- Mayors -- Massachusetts -- Boston 19
- Scrapbooks 19
- Boston (Mass.) -- Politics and Government 18 + ∧ less
- Boston Public Schools 106
- Boston (Mass.). City Clerk 73
- Boston (Mass.). City Council 49
- Boston (Mass.). Treasury Department 41
- Boston (Mass.). Law Department 40
- Boston (Mass.). Public Works Department 39
- Boston (Mass.). Office of the Mayor 36
- Boston (Mass.). Fire Department 31
- Boston (Mass.). Assessing Department 26
- Boston (Mass.). Auditing Department 23
- Boston Housing Authority 23
- Suffolk County (Mass.) 22
- Boston (Mass.). Licensing Board 20
- Boston (Mass.). Building Department 17
- Boston (Mass.). Election Department 16
- Boston (Mass.). School Committee 15
- Boston (Mass.). Inspectional Services Department 14
- Boston (Mass.). Police Department 13
- Boston (Mass.). Engineering Department 11
- Boston (Mass.). Parks and Recreation Department 10 + ∧ less