Showing Collections: 841 - 862 of 862
Voter registration records
Ward and precinct maps
Map books showing ward and precinct boundaries for the years 1878, 1886, 1889, 1890, 1895, 1916, 1921, 1925 and 1936 printed by the Election Department.
Warrants issued for General Meetings
Warrants issued for General Meetings, 1825-1836. Includes warrants, petitions, notifications and copies of acts.
Washington Gateway Main Streets website
Washington Irving School scrapbooks
Washington Statue Committee records
The Washington Statue Committee records contain contracts, insurance certificates, bills and receipts, correspondence, and proposals concerning the fabrication, erection and dedication of the statue, as well as, a journal and ledger documenting the finances of the committee. The Washington Statue Fair records include bills, statements, an insurance policy, and counterfeit or broken bank notes from the fundraising event held in November 1859.
Water Department annual reports and publications
Includes copies of annual reports of the Cochituate Water Board for 1869-1870 and the Boston Water Board for 1879 and 1892-1893; reports of the Cochituate Water Board from 1851 and 1874; History of the Introduction of Pure Water into the City of Boston…, 1868; History of the Boston Water-Works from 1868-1876, 1876; and Short Description of the Boston Water-Works, 1895. Annual reports and other documents can be found in the City Documents series.
Weights and Measures Division measuring tools
West End demolition photographs
This series includes photographs of the demolition of Boston's West End during July and November 1959.
West Roxbury High School records
Records of West Roxbury High School formerly called Roslindale High School. Includes yearbooks 1977-2007, graduation programs, student newsletters, and student produced slide presentation and audio cassette narration on construction of new Southwest High School, ca. 1976-1977. See also Roslindale High School.
West Roxbury High School records
(Old) West Roxbury High School was renamed Jamaica Plain High School in 1923. Includes 1919 yearbook; issues of the student magazine "The Clarion" 1895-1923 with gaps; record of gifts, 1886-1927; and record of alumni in war, circa 1918. See also Jamaica Plain High School.
West Roxbury Main Streets website
William Arthur Reilly collection
William Blackstone Junior High School class photograph
William E. Endicott School photographs
Class photographs of the William E. Endicott School from 1983-1987 and 1991-1992.
William E. Russell School photographs
Includes panoramic photographs of the Classes of 1940, 1952-1953, 1962-1963 and 1965; and class photographs from 1972, 1977, 1982, 1984, 1987-1988, and 1990-1991.
Winthrop School diploma
Diploma of Bessie Saftel from the Winthrop Grammar School, 1902.
Wire Department annual reports
Women voter registers
Woodrow Wilson Junior High School publications
Youth Services publications
Zoning regulations from 1960 and copies of the Zoning Code and Enabling Act from 1962 and 1963.
- Photographs 105
- Minutes (Records) 45
- Annual reports 40
- Streets 39
- Correspondence 29
- Municipal government -- Massachusetts -- Boston 28
- Public buildings 28
- Public schools 27
- Yearbooks 27
- Licenses 25
- Finance, Public 24
- Public housing 24
- Municipal finance 22
- Municipal officials and employees 22
- Litigation 21
- Schools 21
- Housing authorities 20
- Mayors -- Massachusetts -- Boston 19
- Scrapbooks 19
- Boston (Mass.) -- Politics and Government 18 + ∧ less
- Boston Public Schools 106
- Boston (Mass.). City Clerk 73
- Boston (Mass.). City Council 49
- Boston (Mass.). Treasury Department 41
- Boston (Mass.). Law Department 40
- Boston (Mass.). Public Works Department 39
- Boston (Mass.). Office of the Mayor 36
- Boston (Mass.). Fire Department 31
- Boston (Mass.). Assessing Department 26
- Boston (Mass.). Auditing Department 23
- Boston Housing Authority 23
- Suffolk County (Mass.) 22
- Boston (Mass.). Licensing Board 20
- Boston (Mass.). Building Department 17
- Boston (Mass.). Election Department 16
- Boston (Mass.). School Committee 15
- Boston (Mass.). Inspectional Services Department 14
- Boston (Mass.). Police Department 13
- Boston (Mass.). Engineering Department 11
- Boston (Mass.). Parks and Recreation Department 10 + ∧ less