Showing Collections: 271 - 300 of 836
Includes photographs of DND events, etc., slides of images by Kit Pyne Photography for promotional materials, and brochures and publications circa 1900s-2000s. This series is unprocessed.
Includes copies of the annual reports of the Schoolhouse Department/Department of School Buildings for the years 1901-1915, 1918-1919, 1921, 1925, 1928, 1934-1935, 1943-1946, 1948-1949, 1951, and 1963-1965. Annual reports can also be found in the City Documents series.
The records of the Department of School Health services include subject files on a variety of topics including departmental budgets, polio, immunizations, school nurses and physicians, drugs, dental issues, vision and hearing and other medical issues. There are a small number of photographs in the collection. Records have been redacted when necessary. Records that have been removed from the collection are exempt from the public records law due to personnel and medical issues.
Includes administrative files, correspondence and reports. This collection is unprocessed.
Includes reports for accidents involving Fire Department vehicles from 1963-1989. Some photographs are included for major accidents.
Records donated by former Deputy Mayor Katherine Kane who served under Mayor Kevin H. White. Includes records relating to Boston 200, Cultural Affairs and the Arts. This collection is unprocessed.
Memorandum circulated to cluster leaders, headmasters, principals and other administrative heads by the Deputy Superintendents, 1978-1990 and 1992-1999.
Monthly payments of allowances of State Aid to disabled soldiers and sailors, and to the families of those killed in the Civil War were made by the City Treasurer at the Charity Building to persons designated by the Board of Aldermen. The Soldiers' Relief Department took over this responsibility in 1897. Includes records of disbursements of state aid from 1861-1898.
Includes copies of permits issued for milk wholesalers, funeral directors, sale of frozen desserts, massage/vapor baths, etc., circa 1977-1988; complaints of violations, circa 1978- 1986; and temporary food service applications, 1992-1994. This collection is unprocessed.
Published copies of "The Dudley Record", a student newspaper, from 1911-1915.
Includes photographs of football teams from 1975-1979 and 1981-1982 and film reels of football games from 1975-1978.
Includes publications produced by EDIC relating to Economic Development and program activities.
Includes Exhibition programs, 1875-1883, 1885-1886; graduation programs, 1887-1894, 1897-1919; and Edward Everett Evening School graduation program from 1925; photographs, circa 1900-1936; and copy books of Florence Lurie, 1909.
Class portraits from 1940 and 1947.
Issues of the newsletter "Boston Seniority" published by the City of Boston Elderly Commission. Collection of photographs published in the newsletter "Boston Seniority" by the City of Boston Elderly Commission. Subjects include views of Boston, activities of the Elderly Commission, individuals and buildings.
Publications produced by or for the Elderly Commission.
Includes the minutes of the meetings of the Election Commission from 1914-1922, 1927-1990 June, 1991 July-1997.
Scrapbook of forms used by the Election Commissioners. Includes registration forms, nomination papers, ballots, ward map, instructions, certificates of Election, polling location posters, etc.
- Photographs 103
- Minutes (Records) 45
- Annual reports 40
- Streets 38
- Correspondence 29
- Municipal government -- Massachusetts -- Boston 28
- Public buildings 28
- Yearbooks 27
- Licenses 25
- Public schools 25
- Finance, Public 24
- Public housing 24
- Municipal finance 22
- Municipal officials and employees 22
- Litigation 21
- Housing authorities 20
- Mayors -- Massachusetts -- Boston 19
- Schools 19
- Scrapbooks 19
- Boston (Mass.) -- Politics and Government 18 ∧ less
- Boston Public Schools 106
- Boston (Mass.). City Clerk 72
- Boston (Mass.). City Council 49
- Boston (Mass.). Treasury Department 41
- Boston (Mass.). Law Department 40
- Boston (Mass.). Public Works Department 38
- Boston (Mass.). Office of the Mayor 36
- Boston (Mass.). Fire Department 30
- Boston (Mass.). Assessing Department 26
- Boston (Mass.). Auditing Department 23
- Boston Housing Authority 23
- Suffolk County (Mass.) 22
- Boston (Mass.). Licensing Board 20
- Boston (Mass.). Building Department 17
- Boston (Mass.). Election Department 16
- Boston (Mass.). School Committee 15
- Boston (Mass.). Inspectional Services Department 13
- Boston (Mass.). Police Department 13
- Boston (Mass.). Engineering Department 11
- Boston (Mass.). Parks and Recreation Department 10 ∧ less