Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 45
Minutes, master files and audiotapes documenting the meetings of the Commission.
Minutes of the Board of Appeals on Zoning from 1936 and minutes of the Board of Appeals from 1974-1980.
Minutes of the Board of Assessors which record the actions of the Board relating to abatements, exemptions, legal questions, the appointment of assessors, etc. Volumes for 1901-1956 are indexed. The volume for 1928-1929 is missing.
Minutes of the Board of Schoolhouse Commissioners, 1901-1929.
Minutes of the meetings of the Board of Superintendents from 1907-1953.
Includes minutes of the Board of Trustees of Mt. Hope Cemetery from 1865-1897. The first volume of the minutes which covered 1857-1865 is missing.
Minutes of the meetings of the Board of Zoning Adjustment.
Records document the activities of the Boston City Federation of Organizations. The bulk of the materials consists of meeting minutes, agendas, and announcements. The records also contain some correspondence and a memorial program for Dr. Melnea Cass who served as the president of the federation from 1976 to 1978
This collection contains the proceedings of the Boston Housing Authority from 1936-1974. The collection is comprised of 61 volumes in 11 boxes and includes minutes, personnel schudules, bids for construction and furnishing, reports, and housing developement plans.
Includes minutes of the City Planning Board from 2 November 1954-8 June 1956, 1958, 1960 and 1962.
Includes minutes, hearing transcripts and orders of the Commission.
The ordinance passed August 2, 1824 establishing the position of Auditor of Accounts also established a joint committee of the City Council as part of a new system of accountability in the expenditures of the City. Includes the proceedings of the meetings of the Committee on Accounts.
Minutes and hearing lists of the meetings of the Public Safety Commission, Committee on Licenses.
Includes the minutes of the meetings of the Election Commission from 1914-1922, 1927-1990 June, 1991 July-1997.
Includes minutes, correspondence, etc. of the Elementary Principals Association in the Boston Public Schools.
This collection consists of chronological bound volumes of the proceedings of the mostly daily meetings of the Board of Fire Commissioners, as well as the proceedings of what later became a single Fire Commissioner. The Board of Fire Commissioners was abolished and replaced by a single Fire Commissioner on July 1, 1895. The minutes record the actions of the Board of Fire Commissioners and the single Fire Commissioner on issues involving personnel, supplies, equipment, etc.
Proceedings of the meetings of the Human Rights Commission, 1985-1992. Includes minutes, agenda, and board papers.
- Subject: Minutes (Records) X
- Municipal government -- Massachusetts -- Boston 5
- Public health 5
- Boston (Mass.) -- Politics and Government 4
- Public hospitals 3
- Transcriptions 3
- Zoning 3
- Hospitals 2
- Housing authorities 2
- Nursing 2
- Nursing schools 2
- Photographs 2
- Public buildings 2
- Public housing 2
- Public lands 2
- Public schools 2
- Rental housing 2
- Schools 2
- Streets 2
- Tax assessment 2 ∧ less
- Boston (Mass.). City Council 7
- Boston Public Schools 3
- Long Island Hospital (Boston, Mass.) 3
- Boston (Mass.). Assessing Department 2
- Boston (Mass.). Commissioners of Health 2
- Boston (Mass.). Department of Health and Hospitals 2
- Boston (Mass.). Rental Housing Resource Center 2
- Boston City Hospital 2
- Boston City Hospital. Trustees 2
- Boston Housing Authority 2
- Beacon Hill Architectural Commission 1
- Boston (Mass.) 1
- Boston (Mass.). Assessing Department. Dooming Board 1
- Boston (Mass.). Auditing Department 1
- Boston (Mass.). Board of Aldermen 1
- Boston (Mass.). Board of Health (1799-1822) 1
- Boston (Mass.). Board of Health (1872-1914) 1
- Boston (Mass.). Board of Real Estate Commissioners 1
- Boston (Mass.). Board of Rent Appeals 1
- Boston (Mass.). Board of Schoolhouse Commissioners 1 ∧ less