Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
Cashbooks for Mt. Hope Cemetery from 1886-1923. Volumes for 1916-1918 missing. Includes owner of lot, undertaker, person buried and location of lot.
Microfilm copies of proceedings of Parks Commission, 1875-1963 with gaps. Original records remain in the custody of the Parks and Recreation Department. Includes summary minutes of the meetings of the Parks Commission. Original volumes (1875-1983 with gaps) have been scanned and are available on the Internet Archive.
Boston Parks Department Engineering Division plans. Includes plans produced for Boston Common, Fens, Airport, Commonwealth Avenue, Franklin Park, Copley Square and other projects.
Includes time and payroll records, 1885-1890; receipt book, 1906-1907; employee cards, circa 1909; misc. employee time records and loose papers, circa 1912.
- Names: Boston (Mass.). Parks and Recreation Department X
- Parks 8
- Photographs 4
- Architectural drawings 2
- Cemeteries 2
- Franklin Park (Boston, Mass.) 2
- Maps, etc. 2
- Account books 1
- Annual reports 1
- Boston Common (Boston, Mass.) 1
- Deeds 1
- Leases 1
- Minutes (Records) 1
- Municipal officials and employees 1
- Parks -- Massachusetts -- Boston -- Planning 1
- Public lands 1
- Slides (Photography) 1
- Topographic maps -- Massachusetts -- Boston 1
- Zoos 1 ∧ less
- Mt. Hope Cemetery (Boston, Mass.) 2
- Boston (Mass.). Cemetery Department 1
- Boston (Mass.). Public Grounds Department 1
- Evergreen Cemetery (Brighton, Mass.) 1
- Fairview Cemetery (Boston, Mass.) 1
- Franklin Park Zoo 1 ∧ less