Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 858
Includes Public Works Department copies of abandoned or derelict automobile reports with photographs attached.
Records of abatement of real estate, personal estate and poll taxes. The majority of the volumes are registers including names, assessed amounts, amount abated, and reason for the abatement. Also includes certificates of abatement, applications and petitions.
The Alcoholic Beverage Control Commission License Approvals are forms that were completed upon approval of various liquor related licenses. Dating from 1961-1962 the forms include the owner's name, name of the business, address, and type of license approved.
Includes audiotapes of hearings regarding the Aberdeen District from 2000-2001.
Records of the administration of Acting Mayor Kim Janey who served the remainder of the term of Mayor Martin J. Walsh upon his resignation on March 22, 2021 until the swearing in of Mayor Michelle Wu on November 16, 2021. Includes speeches, remarks, briefings, reports and other files. Topics covered include COVID-19, public safety, education, etc.
Address of Greeting presented to the City of Boston by the City of Manchester on the occasion of the visit of the Lord Mayor
Address of Greeting presented to the City of Boston by the City of Manchester on the Occasion of the visit of the Lord Mayor.
Includes annual reports, employee handbooks, City Hall telephone directories, indexes to city services, and Municipal Administration Conference reports.
Includes photograph of the Agassiz School building, circa 1971; and class photographs, 1970, 1972-1974 and 1976; and the Old Agassiz class photographs, 1972.
Register of agreements and bonds. Lists date, name, street and object.
Includes proceedings of the Boston AIDS/HIV Planning Council. Includes meeting minutes, agenda, transcripts, etc.
Includes administrative files, hearing files, litigation files, parking freeze files, photographs and videotapes.
Includes print of Alexander Hamilton, undated; photograph of Principal Emeritus Mary T. O'Connell, 1957-1975; school banner, trophy, 1989; and miscellaneous photographs, circa 2000.
Amendments to the Zoning Code filed with the City Clerk's Office, 1966-1971.
Annual Listing of Residents age 20 and over. Includes listings for 1931, ward 1; 1938, wards 1-2, 9-13, 16-17, 19-21; 1952, wards 9, 11-12; 1959, ward 18; 1961, ward 15; 1965, wards 17-18, 20, 22; 1976, wards 4, 16-22; and 1978, wards 15-17, 20.
Applications for exemptions from taxes completed by individuals.
Withdrawn and canceled applications to use Faneuil Hall.
- Photographs 104
- Minutes (Records) 45
- Annual reports 40
- Streets 39
- Correspondence 29
- Municipal government -- Massachusetts -- Boston 28
- Public buildings 28
- Public schools 27
- Yearbooks 27
- Licenses 25
- Finance, Public 24
- Public housing 24
- Municipal finance 22
- Municipal officials and employees 22
- Litigation 21
- Schools 21
- Housing authorities 20
- Mayors -- Massachusetts -- Boston 19
- Scrapbooks 19
- Boston (Mass.) -- Politics and Government 18 + ∧ less
- Boston Public Schools 106
- Boston (Mass.). City Clerk 73
- Boston (Mass.). City Council 49
- Boston (Mass.). Treasury Department 41
- Boston (Mass.). Law Department 40
- Boston (Mass.). Public Works Department 39
- Boston (Mass.). Office of the Mayor 36
- Boston (Mass.). Fire Department 31
- Boston (Mass.). Assessing Department 26
- Boston (Mass.). Auditing Department 23
- Boston Housing Authority 23
- Suffolk County (Mass.) 22
- Boston (Mass.). Licensing Board 20
- Boston (Mass.). Building Department 17
- Boston (Mass.). Election Department 16
- Boston (Mass.). School Committee 15
- Boston (Mass.). Inspectional Services Department 14
- Boston (Mass.). Police Department 13
- Boston (Mass.). Engineering Department 11
- Boston (Mass.). Parks and Recreation Department 10 + ∧ less