Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
Includes the proceedings of the Board from December 20, 1872-March 17, 1873 and a list entitled "Memo" recording inquiries made to the Board.
House journals of the Fire Alarm Division located in the Fenway. House journals are daily logs that record calls received and response, members present and other functions of house.
Administrative files of Superintendent of Fire Alarm circa 1930s-1970s
Records relating to the collapse of the Hotel Vendome which killed nine Boston firefighters on June 17, 1972. Includes files of permits, correspondence, etc. of the Hotel Vendome at 154-170 Commonwealth avenue that were reviewed during the investigation into the collapse; correspondence relating to the investigation; final report of the investigation; and supplemental report on the reconstruction.
Daily log books documenting alarms received with remarks from 1884-1905 with gaps.
- Subject: fires X
- Fire alarms 4
- Vendome Hotel (Boston, Mass.) 3
- Fire fighters 2
- Photographs 2
- Building failures -- Massachusetts -- Boston 1
- Building permits 1
- Claims 1
- Correspondence 1
- Fire fighters -- Massachusetts -- Boston -- History 1
- Fire prevention 1
- Fire stations 1
- Great Fire, Boston, Mass., 1872 1
- Litigation 1
- Municipal finance 1
- Municipal officials and employees 1
- Municipal services 1
- Scrapbooks 1 ∧ less
- Boston (Mass.). Fire Department 6
- Boston (Mass.). Board of Commissioners of the Summer Street Fire Loan 1
- Boston (Mass.). Building Department 1
- Boston (Mass.). Fire Department. Commissioner 1
- Boston (Mass.). Law Department 1
- Boston (Mass.). Office of the Mayor 1 ∧ less