Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Includes administrative files, scrapbook, photographs and graduation programs of the Boston Business School formerly called Boston Clerical School.
Includes administrative files, scrapbooks of news clippings, photographs, and student newsletters. Also includes Mechanic Arts High School yearbooks for 1940-1941 and 1943-1944 and Boston Technical High School yearbooks for 1946-1967, 1969, 1972, 1975-1985, and 1987-1991.
The Horace Mann School for the Deaf records range in date from 1847-1995, with the bulk of the dates ranging from 1870-1994. The records have been arranged into six series: Series I – Administrative; Series II – Sarah Fuller; Series III – Memorabilia; Series IV – Boston Educational Association for Deaf Children; Series V – Reference Files; Series VI – Photographs.
Scrapbook of forms used by the School Department, circa 1940. Includes samples of office record cards, attendance and scholarship records, transfer cards, report cards, monthly reports, teacher record cards, etc.
- Photographs 3
- Commencement ceremonies 1
- Deaf -- Education 1
- Schools 1
- Teachers of the deaf 1
- Yearbooks 1 + ∧ less
- Adams, Mabel Ellery, 1865-1935 1
- Bell, Alexander Graham, 1847-1922 1
- Boston Business School 1
- Boston Clerical School 1
- Boston Technical High School (Mass.) 1
- Folsom, A. H. (Augustine H.), -1926 1
- Fuller, Sarah, 1836-1927 1
- Hobart, Elsa Lincoln, 1862-1943 1
- Hobart, Kate Forrester, 1867-1935 1
- Horace Mann School for the Deaf (Allston, Mass.) 1
- Keller, Helen, 1880-1968 1
- Mechanic Arts High School (Boston, Mass.) 1
- Washington Irving School (Boston, Mass.) 1 + ∧ less