Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Deeds and releases for property and easements taken for the Cochituate Water Works and index to deeds. Also includes Church Street District deeds.
Includes deeds, releases, agreements, contracts, plans, and correspondence relating to sewers.
Includes lists of lands sold/given by the Commonwealth, circa 1857-1868; and lands sold by the Boston Water Power Company, circa 1843-1869.
Includes published volumes of the Suffolk Deeds, Books I-XIV. Members of the Suffolk Bar and others petitioned the Board of Aldermen to have the first volume of the Suffolk deeds printed verbatim. The Mayor approved the order on April 13, 1880 "to have printed, indexed and distributed the first volume of Suffolk deeds." In subsequent years, orders were passed and approved authorizing the printing of volumes II-XIV of the Suffolk deeds.
- Subject: Deeds X
- Public lands 3
- Land titles 2
- Architectural drawings 1
- Back Bay (Boston, Mass.) 1
- Bay Village (Boston, Mass.) 1
- Cochituate, Lake (Mass.) 1
- Correspondence 1
- Indexes 1
- Leases 1
- Parks 1
- Photographs 1
- Public buildings 1
- Public land sales 1
- Sewerage 1
- Streets 1
- Water-supply 1 ∧ less
- Boston (Mass.). Auditing Department 2
- Boston (Mass.). Board of Street Commissioners 1
- Boston (Mass.). City Council 1
- Boston (Mass.). Cochituate Water Board 1
- Boston (Mass.). Committee on the Public Lands 1