Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Publications produced by the Boston 200 Committee, which was created to organize the celebration of the Bicentennial of the United States in Boston. Includes an official guidebook, final report, the neighborhood history series and other publications.
Includes photographs documenting greetings from Boston, England for 225th anniversary in 1955; one photograph of City Clerk Wilfred Doyle, circa 1928; and one photograph of unidentified individual in City Clerk's Office (possibly City Clerk Edward J. Donovan), 1907.
Objects kept in the custody of the City Clerk. Includes a gold pen belonging to the Clerk of the Common Council from 1845, the baton used by the Chief Marshals at the parades celebrating the 250th and 350th anniversary of the settlement of Boston, the city seals of Boston, Roxbury and Hyde Park, a minor's bootblack badge and a minor's newsboy badge.
- Subject: Boston (Mass.) -- Centennial celebrations, etc. X
- Anniversaries 3
- Boston (Mass.) -- Anniversaries, etc. 3
- American Revolution Bicentennial, 1976 2
- Photographs 2
- Boston (Mass.) -- Seal 1
- Hyde Park (Boston, Mass.) -- Seal 1
- Newsboys 1
- Roxbury (Boston, Mass.) -- Seal 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Shoe shiners 1
- Time capsules 1 + ∧ less
- Boston (Mass.). City Clerk 2
- Boston 200 Corporation 2
- Boston (Mass.). Common Council 1
- Boston (Mass.). Tercentenary Committee 1
- Curley, James Michael, 1874-1958 1