Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Scope and Contents Includes the proceedings of the Board from December 20, 1872-March 17, 1873 and a list entitled "Memo" recording inquiries made to the Board.
Dates: 1918-1923 with gaps
Scope and Contents Requests by the Mayor to the City Treasurer to pay persons named the sums listed. From 1820-1822, the requests are made by the Selectmen.
Dates: 1820 September-1870 April
Series — Volumes: 1-10
Scope and Contents Record of payments of the drafts of the Mayor and Aldermen and County drafts of the Mayor and Aldermen. Volume 1 includes payment of drafts of the Overseers of the Poor.
- Appropriations and expenditures 2
- Finance, Public 2
- Fires 1
- Great Fire, Boston, Mass., 1872 1
- Municipal officials and employees 1
- Boston (Mass.). Treasury Department 2
- Boston (Mass.). Auditing Department 1
- Boston (Mass.). Board of Commissioners of the Summer Street Fire Loan 1
- Boston (Mass.). Overseers of the Poor 1
- Suffolk County (Mass.) 1