State Representative/City Councilor Raymond L. Flynn records
Scope and Contents
Includes subject files. correspondence and campaign files of Mayor Flynn during his years as a State Representative and a Boston City Councilor. These records are unprocessed.
- Flynn, Raymond L. (Person)
Raymond L. Flynn prior to being elected Mayor of Boston in 1983 served as State Representative from South Boston from 1971-1979 and as City Councilor from 1978-1984.
16 Cubic feet
Language of Materials
- Boston (Mass.) -- Politics and Government Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Boston (Mass.). City Council
- Massachusetts. General Court. House of Representatives
- Municipal officials and employees Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Political campaigns Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- State Representative/City Councilor Raymond L. Flynn records
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script