Doris B. Bunte v. Mayor of Boston case files
- Boston (Mass.). Law Department (Organization)
This is a petition for a writ of certiorari brought by Doris B. Bunte, a former member of the Boston Housing Authority, against the mayor of Boston and the Boston city council. Mrs. Bunte was, on July 13, 1971, removed from office as a member of the Boston Housing Authority (the authority) for misconduct in office in accordance with the procedure established for such removals by G.L.c. 121B, § 6. This statute provides that the mayor of a city may, with the approval of the city council, after a hearing, remove from office because of inefficiency, neglect of duty or misconduct in office, any member of a housing or redevelopment authority appointed by such city. All of the charges in this case were based on misconduct in office.
2 Cubic feet
Language of Materials
- Boston (Mass.). Office of the Mayor
- Boston Housing Authority
- Bunte, Doris B.
- Litigation Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Municipal officials and employees Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Public housing Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- White, Kevin H.
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script