Boston Waterfront Residents' Association, Inc. v. George Romney et al. case files
- Boston (Mass.). Law Department (Organization)
The complaint alleges briefly that defendants, officers of the Department of Housing and Urban Development (hereinafter HUD) and of the Boston Redevelopment Authority (hereinafter the Authority) have failed to comply with regulations promulgated by HUD pursuant to the Housing Act of 1949 for consulting residents in areas subject to residential rehabilitation and have failed to file an environmental impact statement as required by section 102(2) (C) of NEPA. The particular action for which plaintiffs seek preliminary relief is the imminent demolition by the Authority of a series of buildings on Fulton Street in Boston as part of the Waterfront redevelopment project.
1 Cubic feet
Language of Materials
- Boston Redevelopment Authority
- Boston Waterfront Residents' Association, Inc.
- Community development, Urban Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Litigation Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- United States. Department of Housing and Urban Development
- Urban renewal Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script