Administrative Services Department annual reports and publications
Scope and Contents
Includes annual reports, employee handbooks, City Hall telephone directories, indexes to city services, and Municipal Administration Conference reports.
- Boston (Mass.). Administrative Services Department (Organization)
Chapter 8 of the Ordinances of 1953 created in the City of Boston the Administrative Services Department and consolidated therein certain existing departments. Chapter 3 of the Ordinances of 1956 reorganized the Administrative Services Department and created therein the office of Supervisor of Budgets. Chapter 2 of the Ordinances of 1968 created within the Administrative Services Department the office of Deputy Director of Administrative Services for Fiscal Affairs. Chapter 5 of the Ordinances of 1974 reorganized the Administrative Services Department and created the office of Supervisor of Labor Relations. The Administrative Services Department provides much of the internal framework and support services for the operation of the City Government.
0.5 Cubic feet (28 volumes)
Language of Materials
- Boston (Mass.) -- Politics and Government Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Municipal government -- Massachusetts -- Boston Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Public administration Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the City of Boston Archives Repository
201 Rivermoor St.
West Roxbury MA 02132 United States