Dorchester High School collection
Scope and Contents
Records of Dorchester High School, Dorchester High School for Boys and Dorchester High School for Girls. Includes administrative records, textbooks, framed copy of the first issue of "The Shrine" 1855, student magazines, programs, framed map of Dorchester from 1930, artifacts, photographs and yearbooks. Artifacts include DHS pins and a megaphone. Photographs include Football, Baseball, Basketball, and Fencing teams from the early 1900s; various classroom and school scenes from the early 1900s; and graduating classes of 1914, 1917 and 1926. Yearbooks include DHS 1923-1925, 1960, 1975-1978, 1980, 1982, 1984- 1988, and 1990-1992; DHSB 1941-1942, 1947-1949, and 1951-1953 and student magazines, 1929-1939; DHSG 1927-1929, 1932, 1935-1939, 1942-1943, 1946 and 1950-1952.
- Dorchester High School (Dorchester, Boston, Mass.) (Organization)
8.0 Cubic feet
Language of Materials
- Boston Public Schools
- Photographs Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Textbooks Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Yearbooks Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the City of Boston Archives Repository
201 Rivermoor St.
West Roxbury MA 02132 United States