Annual reports of public utilities
Scope and Contents note
The annual reports of the Public Utilities are filed chronologically. Companies include New England Telephone and Telegraph Company, Boston Edison, Quaker Building Company, Dedham and Hyde Park Gas and Electric Light Company, Boston Gas Company, Worcester Gas Light Company, Commonwealth Gas Company. Most companies filed the Department of Public Utilities Statement of Expenses and Revenues form except for the New England Telephone and Telegraph Company which filed a copy of the published annual report.
- Boston (Mass.). City Clerk (Repository, Organization)
According to M.G.L. Chapter 164, Section 84A, Utility Companies must file annually with the City Clerk's Office a condense return showing the business and financial condition of each company.
1.0 Cubic feet (1 record carton (55 folders))
Language of Materials
- Annual reports Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Public utilities Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Annual reports of Public Utilities
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the City of Boston Archives Repository
201 Rivermoor St.
West Roxbury MA 02132 United States