Skip to main content

Rainsford Island buildings, circa 1910-1920

 Item
Identifier: 8500002033
Rainsford Island buildings
Rainsford Island buildings

Scope and Contents

From the Series:

Collection of lantern slides of views of buildings and inmates of the Suffolk School for Boys (House of Reformation) on Rainsford Island.

Dates

  • Other: circa 1910-1920

Extent

From the Series: 0.1 Cubic feet (36 slides)

Language of Materials

English

Creator

Repository Details

Part of the City of Boston Archives Repository

Contact:
201 Rivermoor St.
West Roxbury MA 02132 United States
617-635-1195
617-635-1194 (Fax)